Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Who we are…
A growing, fast-paced organization that thrives on the creativity, and tenacity of Our People. We value versatility in an industry that is eager to change with new technologies and trends. A place where teamwork is the best way to get things done and integrity is an important rule in the KUBRA game!
Who you are…
An experienced coder and skilled problem solver who enjoys working in a tight-knit group. You are passionate about technology and have great communication skills. You are able to able to demonstrate your experience designing and implementing information access solutions on Windows platforms using the following technologies: VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Webservices and WCF. Working knowledge with classic ASP, VB6 and telephony/ voice interactive systems is also an asset.
You should also have:
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology or a related field
- At least 5 years of full cycle Web and Windows application development experience
- E-Commerce related work experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Visual Basic development and relational database technology
- Net Certification, SQL Certification considered an asset
- Extensive experience with MS-SQL query language and Internet technologies
- Ability to write technical documentation
As a Lead Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and participate in the life cycle of any product release
- Code, test and troubleshoot system programs
- Analyze and identify system issues and recommend system enhancements or fixes
- Manage and participate in new feature development and guide the team on any developmental activities
- Document processes and track all implementation and development activities through the case system
- Perform code changes and enhancements on existing programs
- Write requirement and design documentation for feature development